Date(s) - 04/10/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Quadra Village Neighbourhood Gym
As of November 19, 2020 this event series has been cancelled due to the introduction of new Covid 19 protocols.
Join us for an open skate on Sunday nights. Space is limited. Please read carefully!
You must pre-book and pre-pay your space in advance. Pre payment is required and is non-refundable, so please don’t book a space if you do not plan on attending.
There is no cancellation policy, i.e. no refunds for not showing up!
Covid protocols will be in place and enforced. If you are not able to comply with these conditions, please do not book a space.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entry.
- You will be asked to provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while inside the facility.
- You will be required to stay 2 meters from any other skater on the floor.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone not in compliance with these guidelines.
Maximum 12 people in the facility per hour. You must book a ticket below, no admissions will be allowed during the event times. Your space is not reserved until payment has been received.
- 6PM til 7PM time slot is reserved for lessons. (Max 10 students at a time) Please fill out this form if booking a lesson for this event..
- 7PM til 8PM time slot – Open Skate
- 8PM til 9PM time slot – Open Skate
Rental skate are available but must be booked in advance:
Use this form to reserve a pair of skates for this event.
You will need to pay for your tickets and lessons in advance via e-transfer to email@example.com or via PayPal
Or send us an email to make alternate arrangements.